Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blog Introduction

I realized that my political articles were overcoming everything else on Nerdy Goodness, so I decided to start a solely political blog. It was supposed to have a cooler name, but they were all taken! Politicritic was my first choice, but it's been taken. I suppose this gives me incentive to check out about five other blogger blogs, all with the names I wanted.


Anyway, this blog will follow today's political events and I will give commentary. Most of this will be bashing Obama's policies, so if you worship the guy, I suggest to stay away! Then again, you may learn a thing or two, or at least be exposed to an opposing viewpoint. With that in mind, I promise that I will always try and use good, well-developed arguments to state my point, but I have a tendency to be sarcastic. You have been warned.


There will also be an abundance of Ron Paul on here, so I hope you really like to listen to him.


One last thing before I shut up. I'm importing all my political posts from my other blog onto this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment